Al Akaria Setting Up New Construction Company

November 29, 2015

Saudi developer Al Akaria last week announced plans to set up a new contracting and construction firm, according to a bourse statement.

The move has already gained approval from the Ministry of Commerce and Investment. The new company, dubbed Saudi Real Estate Construction Company, will commence with operations on a capital of SR 100 mn.

While 60% of the new Riyadh-based firm were subscribed for by Al Akaria itself, Kaya Homes is targeting the remaining 40% with Kaya being chosen due to its vast experience in the relevant fields for the new company’s operations such as construction and maintenance.



Saudi Al-Akaria Awards $30.87 mln Construction Contract for Residential Project

Saudi real estate developer Al-Akaria on Wednesday said it has awarded a 115.78 million Saudi riyals ($30.87 million) construction contract to Saudi Real Estate Construction Company,

2.03.2017

Saudi Real Estate : Akaria Signs SAR66.86m Contract

Saudi Real Estate Co. (Akaria) said it signed a contract worth SAR 66.86 million ($17.83 million) with Saudi Real Estate Construction.

28.12.2016

Al Akaria to Build SAR 226 Mln Residential Complex in Riyadh.

Saudi Real Estate Company (Al Akaria) has obtained building permits related to the construction of a 161-unit residential complex in Riyadh for a total cost of SAR 226 million

21.09.2016

Al Akaria Setting Up New Construction Company

Saudi developer Al Akaria last week announced plans to set up a new contracting and construction firm, according to a bourse statement.

29.11.2015